Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo, and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost-effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you have come to the right place.
A QA/QC technician will be responsible for the verification of quality materials on concrete and asphalt projects. ACI Aggregate, Concrete, and KDOT Certification are a plus, but not required!
General responsibilities include:
- Inspect and test to ensure compliance with required specifications.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with foremen, superintendents, project managers and suppliers.
- Out of Town Travel is Required.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of excel spreadsheets and basic math preferred.
- KDOT certification preferred.
- Ability to use arms and hands to reach for, manage and manipulate objects.
- Honest communication skills to work effectively and safely.
- Kansas driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to work overtime and out of town for extended period.
All employees are eligible for benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance after 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match after 1 year of employment.
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply Online or at the Main Office:
If you have any questions regarding our current open positions, or the online application, please contact our HR Department at the address below.
To Apply in Person:
2901 N Mead St. Wichita, KS
Monday – Friday, 8 am-5 pm
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, no-job related disability, or any other protected group status.