Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you’ve come to the right place.
Heavy Equipment Hauler -Class A Truck Driver
This position is responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all heavy equipment to and from jobsites in an efficient manner. Successful candidate will have and maintain a Class A Kansas CDL in good standing with heavy equipment hauling experience .
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Safely operate Lowboy on public highways, roads, job sites and yard as directed.
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections advising supervisor and shop management of any issues.
- Obey all state and federal driving regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for the efficient working condition of equipment.
- Properly secure all loads prior to transporting.
- Perform all work in compliance with all safety rules and procedures.
- Consistently keep equipment clean and organized.
- Work within defined standards of safety and service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use arms and hand to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Good communication skills to work effectively and safely.
- Must have and maintain a Class A Kansas CDL in good standings.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
All employees are eligible for benefits first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply On-line or at the Main Office: