Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you’ve come to the right place.
A Dirt Foreman will directly supervise and coordinate daily activities of grading crew and will engage in the trade work of the employees being supervised.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of a small group of constructions workers.
- Prioritize, delegate and perform all work placing safety first in all things.
- Record daily time, production, and site conditions.
- Schedule proper maintenance for all equipment with superintendent and shop management.
- Confer with superintendent or project manager to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Perform the duties of all grading crew team members.
- Utilize all types of heavy equipment for dirt and site projects.
- Utilize knowledge in areas of dirt work, including excavation, grade work, surveying and final excavation work.
- Continually inspect work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use arms and hand to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Good communication skills to work effectively and safely.
- Kansas driver’s license in good standing -CDL a plus!
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
All employees are eligible for benefits first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply On-line or at the Main Office:
If you have any questions regarding our current open positions, or the online application, please contact our HR Department at the address below.
To Apply In Person:
2901 N Mead St. l Wichita, KS
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, no-job related disability, or any other protected group status.