Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you’ve come to the right place.
Construction Field Mechanic
The successful candidate will be able to diagnose and problem solve for different types of heavy equipment, aggregate trucks and fleet vehicles and preform field repairs and maintenance. Kansas CDL driver’s license in good standing a requirement.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Assess condition of equipment and make repairs on site when possible.
- Communicate mechanical issues and needed repairs to shop management, foremen and superintendents.
- Drive mobile repair vehicle to job sites as needed, following all DOT regulations.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, being mindful of possible road and job site hazards.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use arms and hand to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Good communication skills to work effectively and safely.
- Kansas CDL driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
All employees are eligible for benefits first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply On-line or at the Main Office:
If you have any questions regarding our current open positions, or the online application, please contact our HR Department at the address below.
To Apply In Person:
2901 N Mead St. l Wichita, KS
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, no-job related disability, or any other protected group status.