Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you’ve come to the right place.
HR Coordinator / Payrol Administrator
As part of a growing team, a HR Coordinator/Payroll Admin will be responsible for verifying the accuracy and integrity of the data within the Company’s HR systems, you will also audit and provide expertise to payroll, as well as support an assist with benefit management.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Assist in the onboarding of all new hires, to include E-Verify, MVR and OSCAR checks.
- Help to facilitate all benefit onboarding at employee’s 60 days and open enrollment.
- Responsible for tracking and facilitating FMLA.
- General filing and other duties as required.
- Respond to queries and requests for assistance in both payroll and benefits, elevate as needed
- Prepare reports for submittal to government agencies, auditors, or other stakeholders
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee information in all personnel systems and records, to include compensation information.
- Assist with researching and formulating solutions to complex payroll questions and situations, collaborate with management when needed.
- Associated degree in HR, accounting or related field or minimum of four years of payroll, benefit, or HR experience or a combination
- Must have a keen eye for detail, especially as it relates to numbers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Construction experience a plus
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
All employees are eligible for benefits first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply On-line or at the Main Office:
If you have any questions regarding our current open positions, or the online application, please contact our HR Department at the address below.
To Apply In Person:
2901 N Mead St. l Wichita, KS
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, no-job related disability, or any other protected group status.