Through the years, Pearson Construction LLC has been recognized as a leading contractor by both the public and private sectors. One of the keys to our success is the ability to provide our customers with a complete site development package including mass grading, concrete paving, demo and underground utilities. By staying ahead of technology and continually educating our employees, we provide the safest and most cost effective site solution to any project. If you are looking for a career in construction, you’ve come to the right place.
Asphalt Paving Equipment Operator
Asphalt Equipment Operators will have the ability to control and safely operate asphalt paving equipment such as Asphalt Paver, Asphalt Screed, Roller/Compactor, and Rotomill.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Perform daily equipment checks and basic maintenance.
- Operate all equipment efficiently and safely following directions of foreman/superintendent.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Ability to use arms and hand to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Good communication skills to work effectively and safely.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
All employees are eligible for benefits first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
Applicants Are Encouraged to Apply On-line or at the Main Office:
If you have any questions regarding our current open positions, or the online application, please contact our HR Department at the address below.
To Apply In Person:
2901 N Mead St. l Wichita, KS
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, no-job related disability, or any other protected group status.