In the late 1950’s, Pearson Excavating was founded by George Pearson Sr., operating as a sole proprietorship.
The equipment at that time was an 8N Ford tractor with backhoe, and a 450 John Deere track Loader-Backhoe.
The company grew, and in January of 1973 was incorporated, with George Pearson Sr. as President, George Pearson Jr. as Vice-President, and Jean Pearson as Secretary / Treasurer. In September of 1983 George Sr. and Jean retired. At that time George Pearson Jr. took over the family business.
The company continued to grow, as an excavating contractor doing work with customers such as Boeing, Corps of Engineer, McConnell Air Force Base and many local municipalities.
Kurt Cornejo purchased the business in September 2013 and wanted a name that would maintain the history and integrity of the past but blend it with the diversification of services we now offer. Thus, Pearson Construction, LLC was born.